• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Real Hibore? Take a look please

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
It looks a little fishy. The picture of the bottom looks suspect, the lines seem off and why does the person feel the need to show the picture of the receipt and the used wraper the club head came in. The shaft looks legit and the grip but I don't know something doesn't seem right IMO.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I don't know Bames, I compared it to my non tour 10.5 and the CG on the heel that are superimposed over each other look different. But like I said, mine isn't a Tour model so maybe they are supposed to be different?

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
The TGW invoice is definitely legit, I've seen lots of those... :laugh:

Looks pretty legit to me, good seller with lots of positive feedback. Then again, I'm no expert on Cleveland drivers.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
When you consider the huge shipping costs on the E-bay stuff I can usually do better at Global, CallawayOutlet or one of the other places where I know the club is legit. It does look okay to me but it's always a risk with E-bay. :)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Looks legit to me but I'd opt for one with a better aftermarket shaft for that $$. The red shaft pretty well sucked for me. Also, an 8.5* is going to be a beast in that head. Very, very low spin and wide open. I'd not recommend it for anyone that doesn't bring about 115mph. with a massive draw and a superb launch angle.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
B,

Here's the HiBore I had. Looks pretty much the same.

HB5.jpg

R35

OP
bames

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Thank you gentlemen. The coloring just looked off to me last night. I'm looking at a few right now and will check out the Globalgolfs of the industry before I buy. Appreciate the help,

Bames

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Cloners are too smart to waste their time making fake hi-bores.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I looked at that too, but I think it's just the flash. The pic I posted has no flash, the other does.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.