• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Really important thought...please read....

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Rory-

You are a truely strong person for being able to take everything you've dealt with in stride. Your wife is obviously a very strong amazing woman. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Everything happens for a reason, and we learn from everything that happens in our lives. Unfortunately for me the one I cared about is gone because I'm an idiot, but I have to move on, plus I'm still young. Thank you sincerely for sharing this with us any you know every single one of us is thinking about you and hoping for the best. Everyone here is always around when needed, even though thousands of miles seperate us all.

My thoughts and prayers,

Ryan.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well spoken words Rory. I've experienced your problems this year only in reverse order. My wife had to go through the summer taking chemo and radiation treatment for a spot of colon cancer they found. She was on disability which then went to extended disability which got screwed up with paperwork not being filed by her employer. Then her employer dumps her and she has to apply for unemployment which takes forever. And the poor medical insurance at her (and my) companies left some big medical bills. So we've been trying to scrape by on my checks and with the new house payments it's been a challenge. She just got her first disability check this week.

But it looks good for her regarding the cancer. This makes everything okay. We can live in a cardboard box if we have to. We'll still have each other. Wish you all the best. :thumbs up:

Members online

No members online now.