• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reclaiming my Title

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I can't even keep up with my latest binge. I've received my 16* RescueMid TP with the VP-90. I've also got an R7425 with a Graf Blue 65-S on the way and an R7 TP head, both 9.5*. Just purchased a VS-Proto 65-S for the R7TP and a deal in the works for a Whiteboard. The 73-X Whiteboard is coming in at 262cpm and will eventually be going into a BurnerTP 8.5* head. I think that's everything. :laugh:

I considered selling my Miura's and trying to put together enough for either Srixon i701 tours or CB 202's. Didn't even have to clean them up this time, merely walked past my bag sitting outside the door last night and glanced at them. No fricken way.
icon10.gif
They'll be going back in for readjustment of lofts and a full lie fitting. I may go with 1150-S hard stepped or 1150X's in them for next year though.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Lol. No. I'd take the PW but that's about it. :laugh:

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
wait.. you have another burner tp comming in 8.5 with a white board.. DAM YOU!!

No, just the shaft is what I was looking at. Not looking good though since I've not heard back about it. Oh well. I'll have a few toys to play with anyway between the 425 and the QuadTP. More than likely the 425 will go in the bag. I've owned several of them and hit them all well.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Ez has had the same Irons for over 12 months and he Ho's the same drivers, fairways & hybrids over & over again!!!

MG

Maybe I should try that... :D I've had the same irons for over 15 months. Does that count? :)

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I've bought and sold other iron sets but it's pretty tough for any OEM to knock Miura's out the bag.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
He's good but Ez has had the same Irons for over 12 months and he Ho's the same drivers, fairways & hybrids over & over again!!! He's the TM king thats for sure!!!:smilie_tm:smilie_tm

Sorry MG, you are correct, I must have been high or drunk when I posted that;).

Ez, you are the TM king.

MG, YOU are the king:laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.