• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

reg flex graphite iron shafts TMADE

BuildEmBetterThenISwingEm

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
hopefully today ill be pulling the graphites out of my XDs and was wondering if anyone here at ST would be interested in them before i throw them into the world of ebay. shafts are like new but cut down a 1/4 of an inch. will post some pics on lunch break when i get some batteries for the camera. just let me know, im thinking 20+shipping and i am willing to take trades.

keith

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
ill have to think about it, i have a 3i halo so if there's no other takers ill let you know. but im not sayin NO....ill keep u guys posted and get some pics of the tips and shafts once theyre pulled. ill have the tips all clean and ready for install. i wish i could save the ferrels becuz i like the 2 silver rings on them and shipping costs 10 dollas for 4 dollars of ferrels....not really worth it.

keith

OP

just gettin' started
Jul 30, 2007
here are some pics of the graphite Regular flex shafts that were pulled from my R7 xds and also a set of STIFF true temper release with sensicore. both 3-p.
DSCN1185.jpg
DSCN1187.jpg
DSCN1186.jpg
DSCN1194.jpg

🔥 Latest posts