• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Regular or borethrough?

Regular or borethrough?

• Regular

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Borethrough

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hypergolf

Mar 6, 2007
Do you prefer regular club heads or club heads with borethrough? (Driver, Fairway, Hybrid etc) Why?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i prefer whatever club that performs best.

so, having said that, my driver is a regular bore, my 2 hybrids are bore-throughs...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've played both and liked both.

No difference from a performance standpoint, a bit more work from a club making perspective, but no big deal.

R35

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
I like regular just because it is easier to change shafts. No real performance difference for me.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I dont notice a difference to tell you the truth. But I like Taylormade drivers the most and they are regular. Very easy to change the shaft with a regular, while a bore-through takes more work.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I don't even know what the hell a bore through is.
To me a club is a club, they could attach the damn shaft with wood screws thru the bottom & so long as it worked I wouldn't care.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So you finally decided to share with us what you have been hiding all of those years? Lol it was too good to resist.:biglol:
Lil_Huth

Well I was thinking about GOLF shafts. You on the other hand must have been thinking about something else... :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.