• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Renditions

soxngolf

The Chick
Jul 26, 2008
Recently played Renditions Golf Course near Annapolis Maryland:

A Tribute to the Game of Golf

Internationally acclaimed, Renditions salutes the great championships, champions and courses of golf’s Grand Slam. Each of Renditions eighteen holes is a replica of a hole from a golf course that has hosted one or more of golf’s four major championships: The Masters, The U.S. Open, The British Open and The PGA Championship, plus a hole from The Players Championship, golf’s "fifth major."

This was a very cool experience. I actually played this course the weekend of the PGA Championship and Number 16 at Oakland Hills is #9 at Renditions. I watched Harrington do much better on that hole than I did.
Luckily the greens aren't too fast because the amount of slope was insane. We played with a member of the club, which was a huge asset. As we walked up to one of the greens he said "now this is as if they took an elephant, buried it and then put the green on top."
I was the only golfer in my group to hit the island green and hold! Of course I three putted for a bogey, but that is irrelevant. ;)

Island green from the tee, Amen Corner, Hole descriptions at each tee, island green's actual green (nasty slope), church pews
DSC00157.jpg
DSC00150.jpg
DSC00146.jpg
DSC00164.jpg
DSC00169.jpg

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
Recently played Renditions Golf Course near Annapolis Maryland:

This was a very cool experience. I actually played this course the weekend of the PGA Championship and Number 16 at Oakland Hills is #9 at Renditions. I watched Harrington do much better on that hole than I did.
Luckily the greens aren't too fast because the amount of slope was insane. We played with a member of the club, which was a huge asset. As we walked up to one of the greens he said "now this is as if they took an elephant, buried it and then put the green on top."
I was the only golfer in my group to hit the island green and hold! Of course I three putted for a bogey, but that is irrelevant. ;)

Island green from the tee, Amen Corner, Hole descriptions at each tee, island green's actual green (nasty slope), church pews

Nice pics soxy. I don't think I would care about a 3-jack either if I was the only one who stuck the green on my tee shot. (okay, that's a lie. I would be furious. :D )

Thanks for the report!

There must be a glitch in the Matrix, because I've got a serious case of deja vu here.

There it is...you played it a month ago.

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/golf-travel-course-reviews/19807-anyone-around-dc.html#post243587

Yep, that's the one. But she didn't do a report with photos then.

OP
soxngolf

soxngolf

The Chick
Jul 26, 2008
Yup, the first comment was just that I was planning on going. I wanted to put up the pictures.

Yeah, I wold have been mad about the bogey, but honestly if you saw the shape of that green and where my ball was, I was pretty happy to only bogey!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.