• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reshafting a Maltby CT250

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
I want to stick a new shaft in my Ct250. I removed the original shaft(YS-6) and cleaned the hosel. When went to check to make sure all the epoxy was removed I notice that there wasn't a bottom to the hosel. It looks like the hosel continues into the head. The hole openning is smaller that the dia. of the shaft so the shaft can't be inserted to far but I am still worried about making sure that the epoxy doesn't slide down into the head and cause a rattle. There is something already in the head rattling around. I am thinking about filling it with spary foam to keep the epoxy running in to head and to keep the rattle quiet.

Do ya'll think it will add to much weight to the head? The head weighs 203.1 grams right now. Should I even worry about it?

Oh, I am sticking a NVS in it. I am looking for a higher ball flight. The head is 8°.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Heat up the bottom of the head with a propane torch then shake the head around. If it's epoxy that will take care of it I think.

🔥 Latest posts