• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Reverse Engineering a golf swing "rewind golf"!

onplane

PGA Teaching Professional
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great thoughts on consistent ball-striking! I have sent many of you pictures from an article I put together for my students which shows this Baseball/Golf relationship.

What works even better, believe it or not, is reverse engineering a golf swing from Impact all the way back to address. (If you want to see pictures etc email me @ [email protected])

What I want to through out is the question would you guys be open to learning the whole golfswing backwards (from impact all the way back to address)? If so I've got some really cool stuff to show you!

David

If you really want to see a great example of reverse engineering look at tiger woods swing at http://nike.com/nikegolf/swingportrait if you use the controls to reverse it in slow motion you can hardly tell he is either on his downswing or backswing.

What I want to through out is the question would you guys be open to learning the whole golfswing backwards (from impact all the way back to address)? If so I've got some really cool stuff to show you!

Yep I'd be interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422