• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review of Accuflex Assassin II shaft

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Just got the adapter for my Cobra today and got it glued. Should be ready by 4:00 tomorrow but not in time to use it this weekend. Sunday is rain.

Have had such good luck with the Accuflex Creation I just HAD to try this one. And it was only $34 plus shipping. If it's a dud not much lost. sssmokin measured a drive of mine down the middle today with the Creation shaft today at 275 yards. 50 yards to the pin. Not bad for a 73 year old geezer.

AccuFLEX | Assassin II World Champion - Distance Series - Shafts | The Leader in Premium Golf Shafts

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I'm interested in the review of this thing. Looking for shafts for 3 wood and hybrid.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
It's been raining non-stop for two days now. I'll finally get to play tomorrow. Will try different lofts and the draw settings. Actually not expecting much but sometimes I get surprised. If this doesn't perform I've got a nice, new Graphite Design YS-SIX nano reloaded on the radar. The new version of the YS-6.

YS NanoReloaded Wood Shaft – Pro's Choice Golf Shafts

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Well, I tried all the settings, made some good swings ..... and .....

I paid $34 for this shaft. It's not worth $0.10! A total dud!! It's all over the place and 50 yards shorter then any shaft I've tried in the last 10 years! I can't believe they can make such a great shaft as the Creation and such a crappy shaft as this Assassin II. End of review. The good part is I salvaged the grip and adapter for my next experiment.

Anyone want it put $5 in my PayPal and give me your mailing address.

🔥 Latest posts