• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Review: SRIXON ZX5 DRIVER

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
So I'm hitting my TM Sim Max outstanding and what do I do? Yup, bought one of these. In any case here is the review. I got it with the same Project X Evenflow Riptide 50 5.5 flex shaft as the
Sim because that shaft is just perfect for me.

Great driver!

Just as long as the Sim Max
Just as forgiving as the Sim Max.

I've got two drivers that I hit better then anything I've ever hit before. End of review.

ZX5 DRIVER

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So if you were on 18th tee, en route to shooting your best ever score but facing a tough final drive, trouble left and right, into the breeze and you needed to carry a hazard to hit the fairway, which driver do you pick?

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
So if you were on 18th tee, en route to shooting your best ever score but facing a tough final drive, trouble left and right, into the breeze and you needed to carry a hazard to hit the fairway, which driver do you pick?
I'd flip a coin. :D

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Absolutely crushed one playing with sssmokin. The rest of the day was forgettable with this driver. Back to the Sim while this goes in "time out".

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Today the Srixon was awesome. Didn't miss a fairway and had some really nice drives. It's a toss up as to which is better, the Srixon or the Sim.

🔥 Latest posts