• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

RI Tee Time

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I will be playing with AaA tomorrow at Fenner Hill in RI, exit 2 off 95. Tee time is 9:28 am. 2 slots open for anyone interested. $25walking $35 cart. Great deal as it's usually almost $50 on the weekend. Let's go lose some balls!!
icon10.gif

Here's the course http://www.fennerhill.com/club/scripts/golf/view_course.asp?GRP=8&NS=PUBLIC&APP=32

AaA

Feb 22, 2005
OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I prefer to walk if you are up for it. I really don't care for playing out of a cart but will if you really want/need to. As far as the "discount".
icon12.gif
That's a secret. Should be a good day, I'm wearing some long johns and double up on the socks though. It's a really nice course and a steal to play at that price on a Sunday. Did you get my email? Hope you are OK with me setting this up (place/time).

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Played Fenner Hill this morning with AaA. Another great member of our little Shottalk community. I really had a great time and truly enjoyed the company (misery loves it, so I hear
icon10.gif
). The wind was ridiculous, like up to 6 clubs on a few shots and the greens were a frozen, furry, hole filled mess. These are very tough greens to begin with and when I hit a 9.9 out 10 wedge shot only to see it bounce 15feet in the air off the back... time to forget the scorecards. I look forward to playing again and hopefully a few more of us can get together.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Going out on Sunday again. Anyone interested? See Ezra put a skymark in his $500 driver.
icon10.gif

AaA

Feb 22, 2005
I really had a great time and truly enjoyed the company (misery loves it, so I hear
icon10.gif
).

Misery loves it indeed! The wind played no advantage whatsoever. But a great course. I definitely want to play that one again.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.