• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

robereno..... is there a bug in the Global Golf software?

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Is anyone else having this problem?

At Global Golf, if I do an advanced search for a particular degree wedge, say a 54°, I get 3 pages of results, from high to low price. So far, so good. I look at the first page, then click on NEXT PAGE or PAGE 2, either way it flips me back to ALL the lofts of wedges, 12 plus pages.

So I never get to see the low priced 54° wedges. :(

I need a cheap, low bounce, 53° or 54° Hogan wedge in good condition, preferably a Riviera or Apex. Did I mention cheap? :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
It's the software saying "Wait a minute. Maybe you need a different wedge...":laugh:

R35

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Too high a loft on that one. I did find a 54° Riviera on there but it doesn't give the degrees of bounce.

I dropped my 56° sand wedge from the bag to make room for another fairway wood, so I'm trying to get a nice progression from a 46° PW to a 52°,53°,54° gap/sand to my 60° lob. But I like a low bounce for chipping and pitching.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
I have asked the techies if there is a problem but I do agree that the best solution is to spend more money:)

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online