• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Robereno or somebody please help!!

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
This is probably a stupid question but if I put this on the credit card the wife might have a fit. Is there any way to buy something from global golf paying with paypal????

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
thanks jayhawk I guess I should have done a little more research.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
This is probably a stupid question but if I put this on the credit card the wife might have a fit.

Mine loves it when a big box shows up at the house...then she knows she can ask me for something she doesnt need because she can pull out the fact that i just bought ANOTHER golf club...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Last week I told the wife that I'm collecting these odd shaped boxes.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Last week I told the wife that I'm collecting these odd shaped boxes.
Kinda funny when I got my new FW's I also regripped my driver. Which also has the Aldila shaft. They were all sitting in a row drying and my wife walked by, stopped, and said "When did a Driver become part of the deal" :laugh: Until she realized it my driver just had the same green shaft and black clubhead.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Glad you found the paypal option, you can also do money order if truly desperate!!!! Let me know if you need any help with finding the club you want.

Members online

No members online now.