• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rock Bottom Golf on eBay

gregfletch

Aug 20, 2006
From reading posts here about eBay it seems like you should only buy used clubs, but a seller called Rock Bottom Golf has a new Adams Ovation 5 Wood for sale and I can't find this club anywhere around here since they no longer make it. I use other Ovation clubs and really like them. The club for sale on eBay is new and I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience (good or bad) ordering from these guys - thanks in advance for any advice....

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I've bought quite a few things from them -- odds and ends and a few clubs. I bought two TM Rescue Mid hybrids and the Adams RPM LP 4w that I play from them, they had the best prices around. They are reputable and have a lot of good deals, especially on older closeout models.

I generally buy directly from their online store but I did buy some headcovers from their ebay listings too.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have had a good shopping experience with them as well. I would check out their web site as you usually get a better deal from there than their auctions on ebay.

RJTee

Dec 5, 2007
I have bought off their website, ebay, and at their booth when the golf show comes to town. Been happy with all transactions.

jojosasser

May 14, 2007
Here's another vote for Rock Bottom. I've bought things from their website and Ebay and have had a good experience every time.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
If the place below is to which you refer, I have heard nothing but good things about them over the last few years. Never bought from them myself, but have heard from a ton who have. You may even be able to get the club direct. They are actually one of the first places I check when looking for a club or if someone asks about a getting a club cheap, it has just never panned out that they had the club I wanted. What they carry is usually dirt cheap.

RockBottomGolf.com - Discount Golf Clubs, New Golf Clubs and Equipment from TaylorMade, Adams Golf, Mizuno, Tommy Armour, Ram, Hippo, Wilson, Nike, Bag Boy and Ogio.

packerfan1

South Bend, IN
Jan 4, 2007
RockBottomGolf EBay

Great luck with them over the last few years, bought a set of irons for my son from their EBAY store, as well as some odds and ends...highly recommended by me.

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
never bought anything from them but they do have some great deal on balls

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
If you decide to buy the used ovation from GlobalGolf let me know and I will work out a freeship deal even though its under $100! Jay thanks for thinking of us!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Yeah, sic 'em Robereno!

Rock bottom golf indeed..... I thought you guy's liked me, why do you have to talk dirty like that?? :D

OP
gregfletch

gregfletch

Aug 20, 2006
Thanks!

Thanks very much for all your comments. Everyone was right on the money! I won the auction and the club was delivered on time and exactly as advertised on eBay. I will definitely keep these guys in mind for any future items. Can't wait to get out there and hit my new club - fortunately that can be tomorrow since I live in SoCal. Thanks again....

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
I picked up a pair of Nike sp4 leather saddle golf shoes from them for 15.00 and had no problems what so ever. Go for it!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online