• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rock, I thought you were Canadian...

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
...and had no idea you played football.

Beaver football player arrested with stolen sheep

CORVALLIS, Ore. - For at least the eighth time since September 2004, an Oregon State University football player has been arrested.

OSU junior defensive tackle Ben Seigert has been arrested, for among other things, stealing a Ram from the university sheep center early Friday morning.

The latest arrest is among the strangest Benton County deputies have faced.

"(The deputy) saw something pop up in the back of the pickup when he was pulling the vehicle over, and after he approached the vehicle (the Ram) popped up again, sort of startling him," says Benton County Undersheriff Diana Simpson. "I don’t recall too many incidents of animals taken from OSU."

Seigert might have gotten away with the prank if he hadn't been caught driving the getaway car more than 60 miles an hour in a 25 mile an hour zone.

Seigert was also charged with driving under the influence after failing a sobriety test that registered .14.

Deputies say Seigert admitted to stealing the Ram shortly after explaining that he found it along the road.

The player has not been charged with the theft of the Ram, however deputies say the county DA could bring Seigert before a grand jury on first degree theft charges.

Head football coach Mike Riley has not responded to the most recent arrest of one of his football players.

Two other individuals were in the pickup with the OSU lineman at the time of the arrest.

Deputies believe the Ram, which was part of an OSU study on homosexuality, was not harmed.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Dude,

That happened in Oregon. I'm not near Oregon. No sirry bob.

Silver, on the other hand.....(where's the "sheep fecker" smilie when you need it!)

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Loop said:
Poor poor Ram. Had no idea that Rock liked sheeps so much...

After consuming many, many bottles of beer at an after tournament party, I had my picture taken in a very explicit pose with a stuffed sheep.

I don't want to talk about it. My therapist thinks that's best.

R35

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Deputies believe the Ram, which was part of an OSU study on homosexuality, was not harmed.
I don't even want to know about that study. OSU is one sick place.

Rock, your good nature shines through.....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bdcrowe said:
Rock, your good nature shines through.....

Ya, wool gives me a rash all over my groin like crazy. I mean....er...."oh man, I have a problem", he says 'sheepishly'....

Ewe get my little pun there? :p

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
After consuming many, many bottles of beer at an after tournament party, I had my picture taken in a very explicit pose with a stuffed sheep.

I don't want to talk about it. My therapist thinks that's best.

R35

Too late Rock, that pics all over the net. All the real sheep turn you down? :p

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
roflmao.gif

OP
bdcrowe

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Rock, that was.... "baaaaaaaa - d".....

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
DaveE said:
Too late Rock, that pics all over the net. All the real sheep turn you down? :p

I gotta work on my gut! Wow!

That can't be me. That sheep is waaaaay too clean.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Okay, okay, I know I've used my photo quota for the day, but what's a guy suppose to do with a find like this? :eek:

Members online