• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rockbottom has i-mix on sale again

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Just had a look at the website. I'm a bit unclear about the process. So you'd buy the head & shaft separately from RBG & when you receive them just 'click' them together somehow?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Thanks. But connecting the shaft is no big deal? Just connect & tighten with the wrench?

Yup.. Put the shaft in the hole, tighten. Your done.

You can swap out another shaft, in the same amount of time, and have a completely different animal.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
BTW, the website has IN STOCK the White Boards in X-Stiff right now....

Where did you see that Xam??? They've been out all day, and I've checked. And now they've taken out the entire Diamana line and the Fuji Rombax 6X07, the other shaft I was going to buy.

Anyone know how long this sale will last? I don't know whether to grab one now and just settle for the VS Proto with FT-i LCG Tour head or wait and see if more shafts pop up. I would have preferred an X-Stiff shaft but the only two they had listed was the WhiteBoard and the Rombax.

Decisions, decisions.........

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
They were in stock when I posted. I see there aren't many shafts left at all now.

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
They were in stock when I posted. I see there aren't many shafts left at all now.

Bugger, I was still awake when you posted that too (3:43AM), wonder why it didnt show them as available for me. Looks like I'll be staying up late again tonight to see what the new shaft offerings are, if they have any....

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Tour LCG Head and Diamana Blue Board arrived today each in there own separate box. Brand spanking new in original packaging.

I must be an idiot tho - assembly took me almost 11 seconds ;)

OP
VtDivot

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
The only negative is I didn't get the magnetic headcover - it came with a barrel headcover. I'll pick up a nice shiny headcover for it later :biggrin:

LeftyHoges

Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
The only negative is I didn't get the magnetic headcover - it came with a barrel headcover. I'll pick up a nice shiny headcover for it later :biggrin:

Damn you VT! They are now sold out of the ft-I lcg in lefty and the two shafts I was considering. Looks like it'll be no bargains for me :-(

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.