• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rocks Favorite(and some of his least favorite)...

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Guess what i just pulled the trigger for off of the 'bay? Hint, look at the title, and then i will tell you that it is going to go in my Burner to compete with the R7 425.

Also many other new additions. Mizuno MP-60 PW to replace the MP-30 PW(it had a rock ding). Im hoping it improves accuracy a tad with the less offset.

Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style 1.5 is also new in the bag. I got to the course on saturday with it, and this thing makes the ball roll purtyyyyy. First hole(with only 3-4 minutes on the practice green under my belt) i sank a 25 footer for bird. What a way to start my first round of the spring/summer!!

Also picked up a baby t for the scotty, as well as the winn tour lock pro.

Whats that famous ST saying??? Oh yeah, a ho;s work is never completely finished. :)

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Creationism is a great religion. :D

R35

:laugh: No one tell the catholic church on me!!! LOL

I got a pull off ebay. 43 1/2"(That should be enough for a driver right?) 80g Stiff flex.

I cant wait for the package to get here, and to yank that POS 46" 50g shaft outta there.

Plus an added bonus, i dont even have to regrip it. It already has my favorite grip on there.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I don't know what the BBTG measurement on that Burner is, but it should play close to 45", yes.

That's going to be an interesting combo with the 80g version. I'm curious on your findings.

R35

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
I don't know what the BBTG measurement on that Burner is, but it should play close to 45", yes.

That's going to be an interesting combo with the 80g version. I'm curious on your findings.

R35

Alright, well im not OCD about it, if its within 1/2" then its all good.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006

R35

it should fly pretty low im guessing :) nice pickup

Im honestly hoping for a little lower ball flight, so that was my reasoning for going with the 80S model.

I have faith that the creation will be my savior.(too many biblical references? :laugh:)

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Did you get the pull for arond $40?

If so I was watching that auction but forgot about it, if so good pick up!

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Did you get the pull for arond $40?

If so I was watching that auction but forgot about it, if so good pick up!

A true ho never divulges the costs of his ebay purchases. But yes. lol

I wanted the matching 3 wood pull, but i got outbid by 50c

🔥 Latest posts