• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rory is 'The' Boy wonder...

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
Rory has a weak putter in my opinion, I don't find his short game around the greens is overly impressive also. His swing on the other hand is the whippiest, smoothest swing I have seen in some time. No tension or resistance at all. Has a nice final round of -7 today.

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Chatting to a friend of mine who plays the European Tour he said he was impressed by the distance Rory hits the ball, and said after i had asked him about him making the Masters, he said as long as he doesn't shit his pants then there is no reason why he cant do well there!!.

My Mate:http://www.europeantour.com/publish.sps?pageid=127&pagegid={20E6AA6B-0225-4C71-BD89-2ACBEE615D69}&playerId=30503

His putter will get hot, he just needs to learn how to win, and when he does, watch him go.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I keep waiting for him to burst forth but nothing yet. :)

Nothing? He's upto 35th in the World rankings after another solid week. Thats above the likes of Boo Weekly, JB Holmes, Baddley, Oliver Wilson, Appleby, DL III.... He's even the highest ranking Rory after moving up above Sabatinni this week, not a bad start after 18 months or so on Tour. :D

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Nothing? He's upto 35th in the World rankings after another solid week. Thats above the likes of Boo Weekly, JB Holmes, Baddley, Oliver Wilson, Appleby, DL III.... He's even the highest ranking Rory after moving up above Sabatinni this week, not a bad start after 18 months or so on Tour. :D

Don't mix the Rory's... if he turns out to be even HALF the prick that Sabatinni is then piss on him! lol

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I keep waiting for him to burst forth but nothing yet. :)

He already has - making the top 40 after 5 mins playing on the tour. How many events did it take him to secure his card?

Plus he's getting in tons of experience at the sharp end already - he may not be winning yet but it's only a matter of time. He has a big, big future in the game.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.