• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rory's new car

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
Rory McIlroy, not that "other" one.

anyways, been reading his blog. only a few months ago, he picked himself out a nice shiny Ferrari, but has decided to upgrade. so he traded it up for a Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4, in white. must be nice!

Oh by the way, I’ve got a new car! I’ve traded in the Ferrari for a Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 in white so I’m really looking forward to getting home in a few weeks to put it through it’s paces.

342986.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Solid!

Good lookin car!

ETA: Who is going to donate to Rory's fund to re-attach his limbs after he bunches this thing up at 100+?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I always thought he seemed a pretty sensible young man. He really should have just kept his Golf that he got after passing his test until he became a more experianced driver.

A young friend of mine, Chris Barrett, had just turned Pro and got himself an ex-police Volvo S40 and had it super chipped. He didn't have the experiance with driving fast cars and lost control at 90mph and crashed into a tree, Chris Died. He had his whole life in front of him, he was a promising 20 year old golfer. As it happens we had a conversation before he got the Volvo and I told him he was nuts for getting it. His insurance was ££££'s. I told him to keep his VW and go for track days with the money he'd save on insurance and get a fast car when he was older and more experianced to handle it. Such a waste, I just hope Rory drives sensibly and if he feels the need for speed to go to a organised track day with instructors and safty procedures in place.

BTW that is a very nice Car!

OP
N.V.M.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
Rory has also confirmed that he's joined the PGA Tour for 2010. gotta pay for that low gas mileage.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
only a Gallardo? i would have expected a revington

Reventón (Shocker), not Revington which sounds like Remington...:D

And then he would have needed to change sponsors and get a FT-iQ which looks like such car's rear...

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
who has his name in the death pool? young- rocket at your right foot pedal.. look out!!!

yea- Nvous--

Members online