• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rose, the working dog.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I love dogs. Just about every dog I have ever met (and that's a lot) has touched my heart in some way. There are only a few people that I respect more than a dog that works for a living. This story, even though it's not terribly sad, just about made me sniffle.

http://www.slate.com/id/2146000/?GT1=8483

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
What a great story....I got an education reading it and had no clue that an animal was able to manage such situations...

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Rose

Such a sad story. Rose sounds like such a hard working little soul and nobody but her owner recognises this fact! I think both master and Rose need a good vacation together somewhere nice just to show Rose how much she's really appreciated. I don't think she sounds all that lonely really she sounds as if she enjoys rounding all those cows etc up however, she's a hard working dog who needs to feel appreciated from time to time, thankfully she has a great master who does this and he should be thankful for small mercies. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online