• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rough Day

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Just got back from playing 18 at my new "home" course. I suck at this game. I need to hit the range again before I go back out again. My putting was absolutely atrocious. I was pulling every iron shot left on the front 9. The only positive was that I got my 50* wedge in the mail just as I was headed out the door. This thing is dead on. I used it on a par 3 and put it to 2ft. First birdie in like the last 3 rounds. All total I shot a 101 on a par 72. A 6iron pulled ob on the front and a 5wood sliced ob on the back added to a 40 something putt round from hell. I'll give it another try on Saturday afternoon. :)

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
At least you got to play. I'm stuck at work, my new driver head came in the mail today, and the clubfitter can't get the old head off my Aldila shaft.

I'm a nervous wreck!

Matthew_22

Mar 31, 2006
Yeah, those sorts of days suck.

But for me, if I have a bad day, it just motivates me to get out there and practise more. So I guess they are good in a way.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.