• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

round of golf

War Eagle

Feb 23, 2008
Hey everyone I have been playing golf since I was 7. I started and I wasn't the best but I won a few tournaments. I only played in 6 up to when I was 15 and won 6 of them. I recently was discovered to have scoliosis. I was first put in a brace and man I couldn't even break 100 with that shit on. I had surgery and my back is straight now. They put two metal rods for the info. I am fully recovered. I plan to tryout for the team and make the Varsity team again. I made it in 8th grade so I hope I can make it now. I shot an 82 today. My last best score was 88 after my surgery. I think my game is coming back together. Anyone here play golf?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Anyone here play golf?
Not with 10" of snow on the ground. :laugh:

Welcome aboard and it is great to hear how well you overcame the adverse situations. Stick around, and once the snow starts to clear in a couple months you will get golf galore. In the mean time we just have to hear about how warm it is down south and how tough it is that the snow blower couldn't quite make it through a cacti in 100* heat as I look out and see a foot of ice in my front yard and need a sledgehammer because the snowblower doesn't like ice any more than cactus. How sad :)

Welcome aboard!!!

OP
W

War Eagle

Feb 23, 2008
Not with 10" of snow on the ground. :laugh:

Welcome aboard and it is great to hear how well you overcame the adverse situations. Stick around, and once the snow starts to clear in a couple months you will get golf galore. In the mean time we just have to hear about how warm it is down south and how tough it is that the snow blower couldn't quite make it through a cacti in 100* heat. How sad :)

Welcome aboard!!!

I wore shorts today. ha ha.

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
You must be from around Auburn. I graduated from there....War Damn Eagle. Great Trent Jones course right there by you.

OP
W

War Eagle

Feb 23, 2008
Yes, I go to Auburn high and will be going to Auburn or UAB. I have been accepted to Auburn and waiting for my UAB app. I don't want to live with my parents but I guess I could get a dorm or apartment. I have played that Robert Trent Jones course. My bro actually works as the head pro in the one in Prattville. War Eagle! 6 in a row and still counting.

🔥 Latest posts