• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Round of my life.....

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
So there I was, standing on the first tee box of one of my favourite golf courses....

Tee it up, swing and sound is perfect, perfect drive down the middle of the fairway. Awesome!! 2nd shot on the green with a relative long putt ahead, 2 putt for par! fantastic, usually it's a bogey.

second tee box, longish par 5 - straight down the middle, now i'm starting to enjoy this game and thinking of enrolling for PGA...2nd shot i find green....2 on the green, already downloading the application form for PGA! longish putt ahead, but i can smell the birdie. play the putt and the ball is rolling strong and straight to the hole, and she .......... drops!!! EAGLE!! 2 holes, score -2.

3de tee box, ave par 4, straight down the middle of the fariway, man oh man, i'm feeling good, 2nd shot i find the green and short putt for bird.....tap it in and walk off smiling from ear to ear. 3 holes, -3

4th box is par 3, find the green in one, putt for bird, sinks the the putt and walk off with a even bigger smile, imagine this, 4 holes, -4!!:eek: can this even get better....well it does...

5 tee box, par 5, best drive of my life, centre of the fairway and reaching the green in two (again) is on the cards, slight wind from behind. club makes contact witht he ball and i know that this one is going to straight for the green.....bam, find the green, ball bounce and stops! now roll wahtsoever.....now i'm a 15 handicapper, so please shar emy delight, as i'm going to putt for eagle again and i'm currently at -4! take out the putter, makes contact with the ball and it looks good!! EAGLE again....now i'm starting to crap myself, 5 holes played and i'm -6!

on the 6th tee, about to tee off, my wife yells at me, stop playing games and come help.....man oh man, why must the always spoil a good round!!

hahahaha, thought you might enjoy some fun.....me playing Tiger Woods '13 on the PS3.:D:D:geek:

have a good one guys!:rolleyes:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Ya had me hooked. Started thinkin' you were pulling our leg, with the second eagle. I need to visit with your wife. She needs to restrict you from you video games until you learn not to mess with us old guys!!!! :D

OP
J.P.C.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
pleasure Fairwaysplitter.

eclark, not sure what 12 was like, didn't get that one, but 13 is a lot of fun - nice thing is you have to "build" you own career as always, but you don't start in the PGA until you qualify and get an invite. i haven't played any of the other options yet - still busy with my career.

setting are set at most difficult, so if you are not spot on with the analog swing, then you are playing out of heavy rough or teeing it up again as you were out of bounds....

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
hahahaha, just read this one again.....good times....:D:D
giphy.gif

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
So there I was, standing on the first tee box of one of my favourite golf courses....

Tee it up, swing and sound is perfect, perfect drive down the middle of the fairway. Awesome!! 2nd shot on the green with a relative long putt ahead, 2 putt for par! fantastic, usually it's a bogey.

second tee box, longish par 5 - straight down the middle, now i'm starting to enjoy this game and thinking of enrolling for PGA...2nd shot i find green....2 on the green, already downloading the application form for PGA! longish putt ahead, but i can smell the birdie. play the putt and the ball is rolling strong and straight to the hole, and she .......... drops!!! EAGLE!! 2 holes, score -2.

3de tee box, ave par 4, straight down the middle of the fariway, man oh man, i'm feeling good, 2nd shot i find the green and short putt for bird.....tap it in and walk off smiling from ear to ear. 3 holes, -3

4th box is par 3, find the green in one, putt for bird, sinks the the putt and walk off with a even bigger smile, imagine this, 4 holes, -4!!:eek: can this even get better....well it does...

5 tee box, par 5, best drive of my life, centre of the fairway and reaching the green in two (again) is on the cards, slight wind from behind. club makes contact witht he ball and i know that this one is going to straight for the green.....bam, find the green, ball bounce and stops! now roll wahtsoever.....now i'm a 15 handicapper, so please shar emy delight, as i'm going to putt for eagle again and i'm currently at -4! take out the putter, makes contact with the ball and it looks good!! EAGLE again....now i'm starting to crap myself, 5 holes played and i'm -6!

on the 6th tee, about to tee off, my wife yells at me, stop playing games and come help.....man oh man, why must the always spoil a good round!!

hahahaha, thought you might enjoy some fun.....me playing Tiger Woods '13 on the PS3.:D:D:geek:

have a good one guys!:rolleyes:

Love a good TW13 story! I believe '13 is the first year of the Masters being part of the game?? Or was that 12???

Either way had me going for a second too! Good one!!!

🔥 Latest posts