• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rudy Giuliani's Son Sues Over Dismissal From Duke's Golf Team

cabinessence

Never Say Die
Jul 28, 2005
Yes, 4.5. That's right. I can't believe I forgot that because I thought 1/2 a scholarship was such an arbitrary number.

I'm not sure about the "be able to field 2 teams plus extra" though, because teams are usually 5 players. 5 + 5 + 2 = 12. I know my alma mater (huge D-1 school w/ big golf program) only has 10 players on its team.
Yeah, that depends. Some coaches like to streamline it and don't care about being able to field two teams. My team had 12 or so, a couple of whom just liked to play golf every day and knew they had no chance of playing tournaments (except the home event).

All I can say about this situation is that the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Hopefully the lawsuit gets dismissed.

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
No, no..it's the evil kid from "The Incredibles".

capte02c5a32777d416da5b2a1cd7606426.jpg
face1.jpg

Damn. Giuliati Jr. should have sued Disney not Duke!

SOB, there's actually sensor-dirt spots in that picture.

What the hell, must have been a craigslist "photographer".

N-Nutty,

Can't speak for Duke, but often the photos for the athletic teams are taken by the same people who take the photos for the student IDs (and in the same location with the same equipment).

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
Oh, and while we are comparing golfers to cartoon characters, can I just point out:

340x.jpg
cartoons-578.jpg

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
LMAO Harry! Where do you get this stuff? Keep it coming, man. Keep it coming...

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online