• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Rules and regulations

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Who are all our mods today?

Sling
Doc
Bravo?

I think TCG is hinting at himself getting to be a mod, he's got his "duties" at GR, leave them over there:laugh:

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Who are all our mods today?

Sling
Doc
Bravo?

I think TCG is hinting at himself getting to be a mod, he's got his "duties" at GR, leave them over there:laugh:

Sling, Bravo, R35 and Doc are the mods here.

Loop was a moderator but he fell off the face of the earth a while back. I got the chance to play a round with him last year.. really nice guy. He was a resident doc, so I am guessing he got too busy with his work to keep up with us

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Oh right, didn't even think of Rock since he's off in barbados:laugh:

Lucky bastard.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Nah, TGC is younger than I am. He can keep his GR modding and be happy with that suck ass place. :laugh:

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
However, make sure your children are not in the room when viewing some of Sssmokin's posts.:eek::D

Make sure your not in the room when viewing sssmokin's posts. :laugh: My eyes will never be the same......

Jun 24, 2006

Not necessarily, just pointing out the fact. The mods they have do a great job as is, I don't see the need for another personally.

Funny thing is I haven't had to do one mod duty over there in weeks. Just make Francois accept out new member requests:rolleyes:.

Ping and I whipped that place into shape pretty quick:).

golftalk

Feb 10, 2009
Dear Admin,

I guess we are missing a newbie section in this forum where we can ask stupid questions, or may be I missed it.

Cheers.

-wanna b golfer

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Dear Admin,

I guess we are missing a newbie section in this forum where we can ask stupid questions, or may be I missed it.

Cheers.

-wanna b golfer

Welcome!

Not an admin, but I don't think anybody will get upset if you post wherever you want, as long as the topic is in the proper area. No such thing as stupid questions.

I suppose you could try Hacker's Anonymous - Shot Talk - Golf Forum if you want, but really, it doesn't matter if you post what you think are stupid questions. This forum is pretty relaxed.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
OMG... this cherishyou guy is spamming the Rules thread, obviously not the sharpest tack in the box.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
There are just a few, requests really and <link deleted> some notes on moderation.
There are just a few, requests really and some <link deleted> notes on moderation.
There are just a few, requests really and some notes on <link deleted> moderation.
There are just a few, requests really and some<link deleted> notes on moderation.

Ha! The definition of irony!

homercat6711

Apr 6, 2011
i hope someone can help me here...i joined a mens club a few months ago and still havnt got my ghin # in the mail or by email..anyone know how i can get my number off the internet?.ty

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
i hope someone can help me here...i joined a mens club a few months ago and still havnt got my ghin # in the mail or by email..anyone know how i can get my number off the internet?.ty

Contact the USGA directly. They're pretty good at returning e-mails. That said, they might just send you out the form letter that says "please be patient...etc.".

Either way, it's a start.

R35

🔥 Latest posts