• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ryder Cup 2012

snap happy

Sep 6, 2012
ireland
15-13 to europe. Kaymer apart who has had an awful year, I see Europe being very strong in 4 ball/somes and the Americans will pull it back in singles to no avail though!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
It's Ryder Cup Week! Anyone excited yet?

GO EUROPE!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I still think the U.S. could run away with it. Too deep. But, these things never turn out just as one would imagine. Lion Forest has never done well in the Ryder matches. If he plays well, it'll end quickly for the Euros. If he stumbles, it won't be decided until the singles on Sunday.

Should be a fun weekend of golf on tv. This allows watching completely different formats than we are accustomed to seeing televised.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I still think the U.S. could run away with it. Too deep. But, these things never turn out just as one would imagine. Lion Forest has never done well in the Ryder matches. If he plays well, it'll end quickly for the Euros. If he stumbles, it won't be decided until the singles on Sunday.

Should be a fun weekend of golf on tv. This allows watching completely different formats than we are accustomed to seeing televised.

Hey, Mr I Game A Nike drive to show my love for "lion Forrest" he's 6-3 in his last 2 cups.

I forgot it was this week until I got on this thread!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
These tournaments are always kind of funny , and you never really expect what really happens. People having awful years have some magic tournaments and vice versa

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Friday morning matches:

Foursomes:
R. McIlroy / G. McDowell vs J. Furyk / B. Snedeker
L. Donald / S. Garcia vs P. Mickelson / K. Bradley
L. Westwood / F. Molinari vs J. Dufner / Z. Johnson
I. Poulter / J. Rose vs S. Stricker / T. Woods

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Egads! The Euros could win 3, maybe 4, of those matches. The only one the U.S. has a chance in is the PR/SW match.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Is there anything better in golf than the Ryder Cup? I think not!

🔥 Latest posts