• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ryder Cup Tickets

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
  1. We entered the lottery
  2. We got selected to be eligible to buy
  3. We got the web access code for on-line purchase
  4. We logged on the date and time we were instructed
  5. We were entered into the waiting queue
  6. We waited 1 hour and 17 minutes and out turn came up
  7. We were directed to the ticket purchase web page
  8. EVERY FUKKING TICKET WAS SOLD OUT EXCEPT THE TUES, WED PRACTICE RNDS!
We have lodging. We're going anyway - scalpers will have their way with us.............

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
My experience was with the lottery sales. Those were the reasonable prices. The resellers are selling now. Get a 2nd mortgage.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Good friend is going to the World Series in D.C. Huge Nats fan. Been shopping for tickets. Says he thinks he will have to pay $800 to $1,000/ticket. He is trying to buy 4 tickets next to each other. He can afford it. To me, NO sporting event is worth that much to attend!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Good friend is going to the World Series in D.C. Huge Nats fan. Been shopping for tickets. Says he thinks he will have to pay $800 to $1,000/ticket. He is trying to buy 4 tickets next to each other. He can afford it. To me, NO sporting event is worth that much to attend!!
I was hearing $30k/seat behind home plate. Fuuuuuk that

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I was hearing $30k/seat behind home plate. Fuuuuuk that
A Washington based baseball team hasn't been in a World Series since 1933. Every true fan of D.C. baseball wants to go. The real problem, though, is every government official and every Congressman will be "gifted" with tickets from lobbyists. It's just a bidding war with no upper limit as to what some will spend to be able to remind certain people who made it able for them to attend.
The Nats started out 2019 with a horrendous record. Many had written them off well into the season. The past few years, their record was nothing to be proud of. Sound like a number of folks sold their season tickets for pennies on the dollar. Season ticket holders get first dibs on Series tickets. Bet some are really kicking themselves.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.