• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Saban hangs it up as does Carroll

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
There was talk that Andy Reid was thinking of retiring after this year. Interesting that today Adam Schefter was speculating on the reason Bill Belichick hadn’t accepted a job offer yet!!!
NOOOOO!!! Not Belichick to KC!! Please!!!!!

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I saw someone say the Seahawks wouldn't hire Belichick because they'd essentially be replacing one 73 year old with another 73 year old.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
I was hoping if Reid retires, they would go after Harbaugh, but that ship sailed. I am not a fan of Belichick, Not sure he is a terrible fit in KC. Could be conflict with Veach, but I am not sure Veach would stay if Reid leaves anyways, since they came in together. Guessing Reid may have had final say from a GM capacity.

Hoping Reid stays!!!

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
Pretty much what I expected with the situation in the PAC-12

I don't quite get it. Did DeBoer move to Alabama or did he stay in Washington? The article says he agreed to be Alabama's next head coach. And it also says Washington raised his salary 2X and DeBoer extended his contract through November 2028 with Washington.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I don't quite get it. Did DeBoer move to Alabama or did he stay in Washington? The article says he agreed to be Alabama's next head coach. And it also says Washington raised his salary 2X and DeBoer extended his contract through November 2028 with Washington.
Deboer is at Alabama and Arizona's Fisch took the Washington job.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
What azgreg said. Washington offered to double his $4.2 Million salary to around $9mil.

Not sure the details at Alabama, but expected to make upwards of $10mil. I believe Alabama had to pay $12million to Washington in a buyout

JamMe

Jan 25, 2024
Country
Australia Australia
What azgreg said. Washington offered to double his $4.2 Million salary to around $9mil.

Not sure the details at Alabama, but expected to make upwards of $10mil. I believe Alabama had to pay $12million to Washington in a buyout
They probably expect huge results. It will be interesting to see that. I think he's grossly overrated. That's a lot of money.

🔥 Latest posts