• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sad day for HO'ing

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
After a quick look at the bank account and purchases over the last few months ($1500+), im calling quits on HO'ing for 2015 and putting my future HO dollars to a more appropriate cause.
Just signed up to Evolvr online golf video analysis. I've got enough extra golf stuff in the garage to buy over 2 years worth and so my road to better golf starts here.
Will be making my last set when Gregs Maltby heads arrive.
2015 resolution up and running!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
There were a number of ShotTalkers, about this time last year, who joined in a pact to not purchase/"HO" any more clubs during 2014. I would imagine if any of those who signed on accomplished that goal, they didn't play a single round of golf all year. Good luck!!! (You may make it to Valentine's Day!!!) :>)

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
There were a number of ShotTalkers, about this time last year, who joined in a pact to not purchase/"HO" any more clubs during 2014. I would imagine if any of those who signed on accomplished that goal, they didn't play a single round of golf all year. Good luck!!! (You may make it to Valentine's Day!!!) :>)
I didn't make it but I'm happy with my bag. Now if it would warm up and stop raining I'd be a happy camper.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
After a quick look at the bank account and purchases over the last few months ($1500+), im calling quits on HO'ing for 2015 and putting my future HO dollars to a more appropriate cause.
Just signed up to Evolvr online golf video analysis. I've got enough extra golf stuff in the garage to buy over 2 years worth and so my road to better golf starts here.
Sell, play, buy more!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
You're not doing it right then!

Buy to sell...make a profit, use said profit to buy stuff you want...repeat. I haven't spent much of my own money on clubs in years.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.