• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sad news

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
I have to remind myself all of the time to not put off tomorrow that which you can do today.

The same situation happened to me last year. My best friend I served in the military with passed away at the age of 43 from a heart attack.We had not spoken since we got out, but I always assumed our paths would cross as we got older. A friend of mine still on active duty in Florida stopped by and picked me up on our way to Northern Minnesota for the funeral. Tiny little place in the middle of nowhere. It meant so much to the community that we came. The saddest part was his brother told us how all Steve was talking about was going on a trip to visit his Navy buddies that summer. That trip never happened. So sad... I think of him often.

The trip to the funeral did place me back in touch with my Navy buddies and we have stayed in touch.

Stay strong my friend. As long as you cherish his memory, a piece of him will never die.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.