• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sand woes

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
I found this useful ...

... in theory.

WWBDD

Supporting Member
Feb 15, 2013
Country
Canada Canada
That's funny stuff.

awww.solutionsellingblog.com_storage_Golf_swing.jpg_38a21d7a245225e1fc950212e143b38c.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I mimicked that Watson video today and got out of every trap nicely. None real close to the pin but all on the green.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
In the bunker 3 times today in 9 holes and got out and on the green first try every time. As for the rest of the round, well we'll just say things are starting to come together, but I did have the ultimate blow up of all blow ups on a par 3. I just about flipped a lid. One of those bunker shots was on that hole, but i'm not going to admit what stroke it was on.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
In the bunker 3 times today in 9 holes and got out and on the green first try every time. As for the rest of the round, well we'll just say things are starting to come together, but I did have the ultimate blow up of all blow ups on a par 3. I just about flipped a lid. One of those bunker shots was on that hole, but i'm not going to admit what stroke it was on.
we will just call it a practice hole. fair enough?

Members online

No members online now.