• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scary

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Michael: At age 35 you will refuse to give a quarter to a beggar. Immediately afterwards you will be hit by a bus.

DVS

Aug 15, 2007
DVS, you will get a hole in one at the 17th at Sawgrass, but nobody will be there to witness it. The agony of that will cause to you jump the water and drown.

(ok, so I made that one up! lol)

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Chris: At age 72 you will die while partaking in a particularly intense meditation session.

tn-golfnut-from-nj

Birdie Machine.
Jul 13, 2007
peter: At age 83 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

I like it.:laugh:

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
At age 81 you will die in a fiery golf-cart crash, alcohol will be involved.

I'll take it. At least I know that I will be playing with the same guys.

MyrtleBchGlf

Jun 3, 2007
Ryan: At age 76 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Snowman

Aug 6, 2007
Greg: At age 83 you will be blown up by the pyrotechnics rigged at one of your "Still Not Dead" concerts.

LOL that is just how my luck goes.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Yes!! I did it again.

Jon: At age 59 you will choke on a piece of steak

That's right, baby!!!! Goin' out in style!!!

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Nick: At age 54 a truly fanatic fan of your spoken word works will stalk you and torture you for a period of weeks. After refusing to sign any more autographs, the fan will kill you.

This is just plain nasty..... And i'm talking about the spoken word works:laugh:

Bring on the pain!

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Julian: At age 20 you will pass in your sleep from undiscerned natural causes. Unfortunately you will be sleeping nude in a local shopping mall.

Shit! only 3 more years!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
greg: At age 93 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

I can deal with that, but christ that means I still have 48 years to live....not sure if that's good or bad.

Fitzpatrick

Good Walk Spoiler
Supporting Member
Dec 19, 2006
Geoff: At age 58 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Now what in the hell did I do to deserve this??

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
greg : At age 93 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

Wow 48 years of this and I'll be glad to die......

7389.jpg

🔥 Latest posts