• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scary

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
john: At age 52 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Noooo!!! Boy scout camp all over again!
icon10.gif

discgraham

Aug 27, 2007
Graham: At age 73 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years

Nice!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
John Smith: At age 73 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

I'll probably be playing golf with Rock in Regina and will be recognized as an aging American imperialist by invading Muslim insurgents. I will then be taken hostage by Osama bin Laden (at that point in time approximately 93 years old), and beheaded on live video.

Millions will cheer in the Arab world.:dead:

In the meantime, I've got 21 years left to play me some golf....:D:D
[/b]

Joe: At age 52 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Canada.

John, you and I shall die together, defending the freedom of our Canadian brothers to drink beer and molest sheep.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Irish, you will die of boredom at the age of 68 having just shot your age round Augusta. You will have a pint of Guinness in hand, be wearing a platinum thong and be surrounded by young nubile naked women.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Irish, you will die of boredom at the age of 68 having just shot your age round Augusta. You will have a pint of Guinness in hand, be wearing a platinum thong and be surrounded by young nubile naked women.

LOL - dream on...
icon12.gif

Jun 24, 2006
Joel: At age 40 you will die fighting the Interplanetary War on Terrorism on Camp Harmony, Venus.

Well, I wanted to join the RCMP, but that's close enough I guess.

Wait, not that I think of it...Isn't Venus a gaseous planet?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
john: At age 52 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

Noooo!!! Boy scout camp all over again!
icon10.gif

Well this made beer come out my nose, thanks

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
George: At age 90 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.
Just what I thought...............hey, I just saw Ezra had the same one. Seeya at the shelter, Ezra.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.