• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scoregolf wedges

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Played Cleveland, Mizzy, Cally...

I'm on my second set of Vokeys. Stick with the Vokeys, forget this score nonsense

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yes I am, sorry, been under the weather with a touch of pneumonia/bronchitis. The chemo makes me very suseptible to every little bug that is going around. I'll double check my mail and see what it was you were interesting in and try to handle it asap.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
They look nice, but damn they're expensive.

I paid $20 each for my wedges(had to put them together though...)...they're not the best thing out there, but I sure won't cry if i leave them on a green somewhere.

Bignose

Oct 23, 2006
That was the company that was known as Eidolon. Eidolon did make some very good wedges, too, but you probably need to search on that old name to find a lot of the older reviews. I think that their ideas are good ones, but ultimately, you can't buy a short game. Most of us mere mortals have to practice to get better at the short game, and no amount of sole relief, bevels, grips, shafts, or new head design can remedy that. Don't get me wrong -- being fit and having something you have confidence in is very important -- but it does only get you so far.

Golfanatic

Feb 22, 2012
Yes I am, sorry, been under the weather with a touch of pneumonia/bronchitis. The chemo makes me very suseptible to every little bug that is going around. I'll double check my mail and see what it was you were interesting in and try to handle it asap.
My step fathers been on chemo for quite a while now too and he doesnt like to leave the house except to try to work because he gets sick so easily. It must really tear down the immune system.
We're hoping he doesnt have to take a second round.

NiftyNiblick

Nov 12, 2008
The Scoregolf concept looks promising for someone, women and seniors especially, who plays hybrids or utilities all the way down to the short irons.

🔥 Latest posts