• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scotty Cameron Circa 62

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
Saw a lefthanded #2 tonight at my local Golftown up here in Canada. Loved the look and feel and the leather grip. It is $379 Canadian.

What do people know about this putter? Is it new? I have never noticed it before. I looked at the Titleist website and they only described a Baby T rubber grip.

It seems like it is available for about $300 USD and I travel to the U.S. often.

I think that I might splurge (birthday coming up), please tell me why or why not I should go with it. Thanks.

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
This was actually the first putter I owned. Bought it last year but haven't used it as I am a beginner and decided that a mallet was best for me.

Overall, great putter. for me though, felt like it was a little too heavy for me. Also, the leather grip circa's were from 2 years ago i believe. I think they went with the baby t grip starting last year. I could be mistaken though. I'm sure some scotty experts here can clarify.

kwcsports

Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2006
I bought it, loved it, and putt great with it. I will not buy another putter. I hated the leather grip so I removed it and sold it for 60 bucks on Ebay, LOL. You should be able to find one on Ebay for 200 bucks or maybe a little less.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Is it black or a charcoal color? I also think the leather grip was on the 2006 model. If its the black ox version, be careful because you need to look after them. I hear that they rust. The charcoal mist finish is supposed to be maintenance free, and I personally think it looks nicer. Ebay is the way on this. #2 are rare on there, but you should be able to pick one up for a lot less.

Style points to you on picking the Circa #2. Beautiful putter. I have a similar style on the way from a different putter maker... more to come.

🔥 Latest posts