• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scotty Circa 62 Putter

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Beautiful Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Putter with Tiger Shark Grip. Grip is oversized to release grip tension on this hefty putter. • The Circa '62 model incorporates flowing, round lines that accentuate the clean look of the putter at address.
• A milled back pocket perfectly balances the putter’s weight from heel to toe. Actual photos. One of Scotty's most classic and refined designs. 35 inches, 4 degree loft, 71 degree lie. This putter has only seen 6 rounds of play and is in perfect condition. Going for a fraction of its retail cost. If you are in the market for a Circa 62, you will not find a better deal than this. $180 plus $11 for shipping takes it. Thanks for looking.

ai6.ebayimg.com_01_i_000_ff_91_9d5d_2.JPGai9.ebayimg.com_03_i_000_ff_91_9421_2.JPG

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Damn, where were you yesterday when I accidentally bought a Circa 62? I'd have bought this one on purpose. Oh well, just my luck. Good luck on selling it, I doubt you'll have any trouble. That's a sweet looking putter.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
I just bought a Circa 62 from Eracer last week. I got to play it this weekend and it is staying in the bag. I had one of my better putting rounds with it. It is a very nice putter. You shouldn't have any problem selling it.

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Dubya,
Sounds like when I accidently bought my Burner Driver, Bobby Jones 4 wood and TM wedge. These accidents are getting expensive. Am I a Ho?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Dubya,
Sounds like when I accidently bought my Burner Driver, Bobby Jones 4 wood and TM wedge. These accidents are getting expensive. Am I a Ho?

Sounds like we both are. I was trying to ho a set of lefty clubs for a friend of mine and ran across the Circa 62. I've always liked the looks of it and the price was pretty low at the time, so I half jokingly placed what I thought was way to low of a bid to actually win it. Well, I won it obviously, so now I have my 2nd Scotty, :laugh:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Beautiful putter. I'm a big fan of the Circa 62s, probably my favorite Scotty Camerons.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Nice looking putter & nice price, you should have no issues getting your asking price.

And TM obviously copied this putter when they made their Rossa Imola.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
$180 is a good price indeed. If that was a Circa #1, and today was June 1 instead of the end of July, I would have it on the way to my house now.

For what it's worth to others who may be interested, by Scotty Studio Design (older model) #2 used, but in 8 to 8.5/10 shape, was $150 +shipping on the bay, and I got a good price compared to the other two dozen Scotty's I watched (and lost) on ebay.

Someone will be very happy... especially if the headcover comes with it.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Thought I would add that the Charcoal Mist finish on that Circa is known to be VERY easy to maintain.

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Sold. Thanks to everyone who checked out this classified.

🔥 Latest posts