• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scotty question

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oh ya, the "gift"....

Hand picked, eh? That conjures up all sorts of mental images....:D

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
~300USD, plus options on finish, grip, headcovers, ect.

I like this one, minus the shitty paintfill...

WTF???

I thought you didn't like center shaft?

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Is that a great putter or what. :)
Get the cover. A lot of guys will get the circle t cover so they can try to sell their retail putter as a circle t and get $300-$500 instead of the $150-$250 a retail cameron will bring.
If you don't want it I will give you the $75 and I will take it. And no, I don't sell fake circle t putters.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
WTF???

I thought you didn't like center shaft?

Not in the Two Ball, anyways.

That's not center shaft like the two ball is. It's somewhat off-center. Splitting hairs, I know, but it just doesn't fit my eye (the two ball).

I use a #2 White Hot, very similar design to the aforementioned, just like the Studio Design 2.5.

R35

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
OK, so it arrived!

A thing of beauty, and get this, after striking up a dialog with the Dude that sold it to me off eBay, didn't he go and throw in a pretty decent headcover after all. Not the Red T one but a red Studio Stainless. What a playa!!

So now I have me the ultimate flatstick and no excuses. I think I will pimp it up with a Black / Lime Ping grip and then I'm good to go! Watch out 2006, I'm going low!!

Any takers as to how long it stays in my bag? :)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
IrishGolfer said:
A thing of beauty, and get this, after striking up a dialog with the Dude that sold it to me off eBay, didn't he go and throw in a pretty decent headcover after all. Not the Red T one but a red Studio Stainless. What a playa!!

So now I have me the ultimate flatstick and no excuses. I think I will pimp it up with a Black / Lime Ping grip and then I'm good to go! Watch out 2006, I'm going low!!

Any takers as to how long it stays in my bag? :)

I'll bet it stays at least a year. Like you said, no excuses now so you'll need to give a fair chance. If I was gonna have a second putter it would be a SS.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.