• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Scotty's for sale

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
As much as I hate to do it, the time has come to accept I can't putt with a blade, and I have 3 Scotty blades just going to waste. So I'm offering them up here 1st.

Scotty Studio Design Newport 2.5, brand new Winn AVS grip in black. 33.5 inches long, one ding in bottom, 8.5 or 9 out of 10 shape. Headcover included in excellent shape. Silver with the three red dots on the bottom. Asking $135.00 plus shipping

Scotty Model no2, Circa 62, orange Scotty's CustomShop grip. 33.75 long. Headcover included in near perfect shape. Grip slightly faded but very playable. Putter is a 8-8.5 out of 10 with a little surface rust from sweat dripping off nose onto it, lol.
Asking $110.00 plus shipping

Scotty American Classic VII, looks like the old Napa. Near perfect shape. 32.25-32.5 long,(I didn't cut it that short) Scotty snake skin look headcover in near mint shape, black dancing Cameron grip in excellent shape. Bought as a collectors piece but did play it a couple of times. One of 2005 made in 2005. Asking 175.00 plus shipping, trust me, I paid more for it than this, but I know the economy sux right now, and need the money so she's gotta go.

Pics to follow shortly,
Scotty Classic VII.jpg
253.jpg
508.jpg
507.jpg

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yes, I have a Scotty Circle T red headcover. Its a Studio Stanless cover, in red obviously. I'd say its a 7-7.5 out of 10, probably be considered better, but I'm being conservative. Asking 45.00 plus shipping.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Those are some nice sticks. I used to have a Newport just like the one above. Man, those things feel great with that gss insert. I'm like you though, I have no business using a blade style putter.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Those are some nice sticks. I used to have a Newport just like the one above. Man, those things feel great with that gss insert. I'm like you though, I have no business using a blade style putter.

Thanks, yeah, I hate to part with them, but they are doing me no good, taking up space, and I can use the money big time, soooooooo............

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Any more pics of the 62?

Working on the pics, got stung by a wasp, and my system is going sorta haywire between the chemo weaked state, and the venom/poison. Will try to get some posted tonight or in morn.

Hope these pics are what y'all were looking for.
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg
022.jpg

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Circa 62 sold.

Still have the others though.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
The Circa 62 and the Classic VII are gone. I still have the Newport, and the Red Circle T headcover available.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Hello dubya.. Tried to pm you but your box is full..
Any word on the putter?

Thanks
mont86

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.