• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Secret grip

dknisle1

Jan 25, 2014
Is anyone familiar with the secret grip that has the counterbalance weight. Reviews have said it helps straighten your swing out but I'm wondering if anyone has any hands in experience. Also, I create this thread here because it wouldn't let me creat one in the equipment section.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
Is anyone familiar with the secret grip that has the counterbalance weight. Reviews have said it helps straighten your swing out but I'm wondering if anyone has any hands in experience. Also, I create this thread here because it wouldn't let me creat one in the equipment section.
Do you mean this: Urban Dictionary: the stranger

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Is anyone familiar with the secret grip that has the counterbalance weight. Reviews have said it helps straighten your swing out but I'm wondering if anyone has any hands in experience. Also, I create this thread here because it wouldn't let me create one in the equipment section.
There are a couple of threads on back weighting that you might find helpful.

backweighting driver | ShotTalk.com
When is too much for backweighting? | ShotTalk.com
Backweighting | ShotTalk.com
BAckweighting graphite shafts? | ShotTalk.com
Ghetto Backweighting | ShotTalk.com

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Aren't there a few putters out there now with this installed?
Pretty sure I saw a taylormade putter on a selling site for quite a bit as it was a new top of the line back weighted putter.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Aren't there a few putters out there now with this installed?
Pretty sure I saw a taylormade putter on a selling site for quite a bit as it was a new top of the line back weighted putter.
I've back weighted a putter, good feel. Never done it with irons but it's a solid concept.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.