• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

See you next year!

nancyd589

Nov 19, 2010
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Ended my season yesterday. Haven't been practicing and I just can't enjoy the game when I touch the clubs once a week. In the past I have played on the course all winter whenever I had the time and the weather was do-able. I think this winter my plan is to stay off the course and just practice my short game and putting whenever I have time to get out.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
enjoy the "off season" people. in SA we golf the whole year round - no such thing as winter = no golf....can't imagine not playing for a couple of months!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
enjoy the "off season" people. in SA we golf the whole year round - no such thing as winter = no golf....can't imagine not playing for a couple of months!

Same in Australia. Golf all year round. No such thing as 'cabin fever'.

thekid65

Jan 2, 2009

Couple of months? I wish!! Looks like it's gonna be about 5 for me.

/me prays for an Indian summer

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
damn - 5 months of no playing!! that way to long!

@Wi, haven't played since July and you are not missing it yet........no way i will survive, I get the shakes if I can'g play for two weeks......lol

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.