• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Seeking advice on mizuno irons

grayson311

Apr 13, 2008
I am debating between the 23s, 25s, and 900s. I have read many many great reviews of all 3 but still undecided. Price is not really an issue but I know the 23s can be bought for less than 250 in excellent shape, the others just 100 more or so. I've been golfing for about 3 seaons and started with ping i3 blades but sold them. I got pretty good with those but have never had any lessons. I guess I would need something in the game improvement category but for now the only thing I have to base my decision on is looks and I love the way the soles look on the 25s (with the mizuno logo). Has anyone tried at least 2 of these models and can offer any suggestions? Much appreciated.....

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
Go to a store and hit them. I just got the MP-32 and they are the best club I have ever hit. You might want to try them also. Very solid and somewhat forgiving blade.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.