• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling a World Of Warcraft account

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I enjoyed this thread. I think that the mods would've been better off to let it be anyway. The only way some people learn is through experience. I think that only one person from this thread lost sleep over it. The rest of us had a good chuckle :)

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol I did enjoy this thread a lot. Fighting solves EVERYTHING!! Lol, why do you think there are so many wars, they solve everything.:)

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol I am well aware JS, sarcasm just doesnt tend to show up in compuuter forums I guess.:( There needs to be some degree of violence in the world but by no means the ridiculous amount that is going on right now. I mean god, World War 3 talks are now going on. When will the people in powerful positions ever learn?:confused:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I mean god, World War 3 talks are now going on. When will the people in powerful positions ever learn?:confused:

Never.

I don't understand exactgly what anyone thinks or hopes to accomplish by going to war, invading other countries, etc. We are all here on earth for a short time, none of us truly owns anything forever. We are all occupants of the same damn ball of dirt yet wants to fight over some scraggly assed strip of land or oil rights or mostly religion, or whatever. Totally ignorant if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts