• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling a World Of Warcraft account

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
I dont know if any of you play or kids play or if you used to play, But I used to and i let my friend mess with it, and I went on ebay and say some of these going for $1000 which is just crazy...

So I am just going to say I have burning crusade, and the account main is a 70 warrior with epics all over from the raids and instances and BG's.

Also has a few alternates ranging from 20-40 I believe.. 1 very good twink as well.

I would love to be able to sell this and buy a brand new 8800 GTX graphics card. so that means i need about $500.. I know gold clubs and a computers game.. i know but for the time put in that means i was paid less than $2 per hour plus i had to pay monthly to just play the game.

If interested let me know. I can work with you on the price.

I cant give account information because Blizzard will ban the account. so PM me

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Plese let me know what you think, I need this gone badly.. Trade would be Graphics cards or BAD ASS XBOX 360 packages

Graphics cards being

8600-8800 GT GTX etc..

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
my friend is also selling is 70 shadow priest.. totally badass he wants to get rid of his also, but i really really need the money

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
You'd really really have the money if you logged those hours at a job, compadre :) I think acquiring an XBox 360 would just dig you a different hole in the game ground.

Serious advice though... You're unlikely to get many bites here for that. Maybe look up some other gaming forums? It seems like you're trying to sell an Ipod to the amish, here.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Wow, I'm sorry, but I can't believe noone has said this yet....

nerds....

Had to be said. I'm 18 and not into all that crap, I know people who are and yes, because of it, they are TOTAL AND COMPLETE NERDS.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I checked that game out and it looks pretty cool. What do you do, go running around for months trying to build a character up before you can really do anything in the game? I almost downloaded the free trial but I'd get addicted to it if I liked it and really don't have time for it. It is pretty amazing that someone would pay that much money for a character to play the game but I guess if you have the money and are that addicted to it... :). I suppose most serious gamers would also be perplexed how I could spend as much on a set of golf clubs as a decent used car costs. lol.

Good luck selling it but I think you'll have more luck on a gaming forum, like said above.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
I dont play games like this anymore because Diablo 2 L.O.D. almost made me fail 8th and 9th grade.:laugh: Anyway yeh, you would be suprised what people will pay for virtual items. Overall when I quit Diablo and sold my stuff I made somewhere in the range of $3,000 for my stuff. People can be retarded.:) Keep in mind though even though I got that much money I spent so much time on that game that I had no life for like a year and a half.

Bubble Head

Oct 14, 2006
I do both. I ruin a nice walk outside by chasing a little white ball and I lose myself in a virtual world. It's better for you than Jack Daniels.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
False Bubblehead, Jack Daniels is better than getting addicted to one of these computer games.:laugh:

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I dont play games like this anymore because Diablo 2 L.O.D. almost made me fail 8th and 9th grade.:laugh: Anyway yeh, you would be suprised what people will pay for virtual items. Overall when I quit Diablo and sold my stuff I made somewhere in the range of $3,000 for my stuff. People can be retarded.:) Keep in mind though even though I got that much money I spent so much time on that game that I had no life for like a year and a half.
My brother had a bot set up for Diablo 2 and he would level it then ebay it...He made some pretty good money doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts