• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling a World Of Warcraft account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
Well I haven't been on this forum very long but I would just like to say- NERD!

Does this sale of this include a pocket protector as well?

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Sand Grow the fuk up already, and your telling me.. And i dont see how asking for help with golfing advice/ selling things makes people nerds.

" and by doing what NORMAL " people do.. dude who is normal? everythign these days is computer oriented.. god im sick of this already. Just end it.

Oh btw i didnt reply because I found the post so worthless i felt like my IQ dropped 100 points.. putting me to a solid 35.. had to say that so nobody could add in " So what are u negative 90?"

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Sand Grow the fuk up already, and your telling me.. And i dont see how asking for help with golfing advice/ selling things makes people nerds.

" and by doing what NORMAL " people do.. dude who is normal? everythign these days is computer oriented.. god im sick of this already. Just end it.

Oh btw i didnt reply because I found the post so worthless i felt like my IQ dropped 100 points.. putting me to a solid 35.. had to say that so nobody could add in " So what are u negative 90?"

Dude, one, im not the one swearing yet. two, were all nerds in some manner, so grow up and realize it. Playing those kinda games paying that much money to play = Nerd. I'm a math nerd, and I can admit it. Always have been, and thats why my major involves numbers.

Nothing is normal, and everything is normal. Normal is really just a state of mind, so why would you be arguing normal with me? I consider myself and the people I grew up with normal. Then I come here and find myself out of place with the amount of hicks that are here, who I'd consider "not normal", but then again, im not normal to them, so who really cares cuz we all get along.

And I wouldnt have even given you credit to -90, I woulda guess -17826 to be fair. I wonder what my IQ is... Im too lazy to take those HUGE IQ tests on the internet, they take wayy too much valuable sleeping and possibly hw time:laugh:

Have a good day m'am.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Don't trust those internet IQ tests, anyway. They always score you really high, and then try to sell you something. If anyone had a link to a real test, I'd love to take it.

Those tests always have me between 140-150. I just don't believe its that high. I'm purty smart, but dang.

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Lol Clug I agree you are not in the 140-150 range by any means.:laugh: The 40-50 sounds a bit more reasonable.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Had to check the URL thought I stumbled over to GR on accident. And dont worry WCG chick dig nerdy kids.
image-scale.fcgi

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005

I was gonna say before I saw this reply that somebody ought to poke him with a stick so we can watch him squirm some more. Nerd in a cage, anyone?

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
omfg......... I sell a account or try to and now im a scape goat.. I just want you guys to stop being rude... if you were interested ask.. about it. Now I get flamed, I try to sarcasticically tell yall yo fuk off and let it go, and now im the " King of nerds " okay so I am ? sure w.e but wtf..You guys are getting old.

Jules150

Aug 29, 2006
Don't trust those internet IQ tests, anyway. They always score you really high, and then try to sell you something. If anyone had a link to a real test, I'd love to take it.

Those tests always have me between 140-150. I just don't believe its that high. I'm purty smart, but dang.

Nah the online tests are pretty accurate from what ive seen. I took 3 online IQ tests, they all came within 7 points of each other. When i took psycology in 10th grade we took a "real" iq test, pencil and paper. That score was within the range of the online tests. This is one of the online ones i took.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiqflash/

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
135? You sure that wasnt a "how much you are overweight" test?

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
omfg......... I sell a account or try to and now im a scape goat.. I just want you guys to stop being rude... if you were interested ask.. about it. Now I get flamed, I try to sarcasticically tell yall yo fuk off and let it go, and now im the " King of nerds " okay so I am ? sure w.e but wtf..You guys are getting old.

Yes, you are the king of nerds now since you've proclaimed it:).

And sarcastic? I doubt it. You worded it pretty seriously dude. But either way, WE started just goofing around, you know this isnt WRX or some bs that you cant make jokes, more than half the classifieds threads have huge lengthy convos and jokes and shit.

Yes we called you a nerd, yes you are a nerd, quit taking it so personally and stop swearing, it makes you look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.