• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Selling some putters

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
It's a sick stick, bad assed mutha xucker black assed evil piece of kit owned by Lucifer himself!

Other than that it is gorgeous, if a little light for me, guessing the graphite shaft.

This thing needs a few more laps round the globe. As Wirehair says, it's got history, and air miles!!

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
It's a sick stick, bad assed mutha xucker black assed evil piece of kit owned by Lucifer himself!This thing needs a few more laps round the globe.
As Wirehair says, it's got history, and air miles!!

Ya know, I still don't understand how I got rid of the evil thing, but still own it? :confused:

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Update & Bump

Palombi is back in the bag - not gonna sell it now - I'm fickle.

Evil Newport price dropped to $250 gifted, shipped CONUS.

GB Newport still available - price drop to $150 gifted, shipped Conus.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Deal pending on the Original GB Newport

smokey

Smokey
Jul 7, 2006
really wanting that Gun blue anything you would want to trade for or just trading for cash :p

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
I will give you $37 for it, this is the only offer I am going to make.......:biglol:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Do you accept cash? (where are the bloody smilies??? I can't seem to find them!!!)

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I'm think I'll offer some Winn grips for any putter you have...Grip is the most important part of the club afterall.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
really wanting that Gun blue anything you would want to trade for or just trading for cash :p
THat one's been disassembled, the head is at Scotty's Shop for rstoration, You can buy the shaft & headcover.:biggrin:

I will give you $37 for it, this is the only offer I am going to make.......:biglol:
I can't hear you, seems to be a bit of unintelligible noise in here.:biglol:

Do you accept cash? (where are the bloody smilies??? I can't seem to find them!!!)
I'll also accept a small black velvet sack full of uncut diamonds. Why can't you find the smileys - everyone else can.:confused:

I'm think I'll offer some Winn grips for any putter you have...Grip is the most important part of the club afterall.
Hell, offer me enough grips, & I'll trade you my very impressive collection of empty beer bottles, unless the recycling guy has already been here.
:faintthud:.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.