• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

September 17, 1966....

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
... I stood at the front of a local Lutheran Church and watched this beautiful young blonde walk down the aisle and take my hand in marriage. 50 years later... she's still beautiful and still putting up with me. The road has not been without a few speed bumps along the way. Those have been seldom and have been far overshadowed by the blessings we've been afforded. Three awesome kids... a beautiful daughter-in-law and two fantastic sons-in-law... and eight spectacular grandkids. And, the Good Lord has blessed us both with good health. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Now begins the task of planning how to spend the next 50...........

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
... I stood at the front of a local Lutheran Church and watched this beautiful young blonde walk down the aisle and take my hand in marriage. 50 years later... she's still beautiful and still putting up with me. The road has not been without a few speed bumps along the way. Those have been seldom and have been far overshadowed by the blessings we've been afforded. Three awesome kids... a beautiful daughter-in-law and two fantastic sons-in-law... and eight spectacular grandkids. And, the Good Lord has blessed us both with good health. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Congrats you old coot!!! ;)

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country

Don't hear to manny stories like that anymore, congrats on 50

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Right on buddy!

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Mrs Limp should be considered for sainthood. Congrats to both of you.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thanks for all the good wishes, guys!! And, YES, Mrs. Limp IS a saint!! The daughters arranged a small get-together at a local restaurant for lunch. Balloons... cake... Looking through wedding photos. Laughing about how so many of the relatives have changed in 50 years. And, remembering those who are no longer with us. Just a fun day.

Back to golf tomorrow a.m. Then, getting ready to return to work on Monday. No rest for the wicked!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.