• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Serendipity, sort of

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Across the street from my office is Daniel Village Airport, well known to many of the rich b******s who fly their private jets into Augusta for the Masters every year. It's a small sleepy muni airport most of the year, except for the first weeks of April and the middle of October, when the Skyfest is held.

This year, the vintage plane attractions included a B-17, a C-54, an A-4, an F-86, a PBY, a UH-1 and maybe a few others.

Unfortunately, the Augusta Municipal Golf Course shares a fenceline with the airport and the FAA forces the golf course to close for Saturday and Sunday. :( Many local golfers are severely chapped as it's the only local muni.

This year a jetcar performed down the runway that leads to the golf course, and it's parachute failed to deploy. The jetcar went through the fence and down the Par 5 12th fairway, successfully avoiding the trees lining the fairway and the fairway bunker.

I can't wait to see what the fairway looks like. :)

OP
SiberianDVM

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Loop said:
I fail to see what this has to do with Kate Beckinsale ;)

That's because I always get serendipitous and fortuitous mixed up. Sorry about that. :D

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I guess there is another definition of "playing through".

🔥 Latest posts