• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Sergio Garcia - Soccer Star?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Apparently, Sergio turned out for a Spanish 3rd division side a couple of weeks ago.

Maybe it will improve his putting?? ;)

Golf star Sergio Garcia makes debut in Spanish third division - Europe - ESPN Soccernet

"Spanish golf star Sergio Garcia has fulfilled a lifelong ambition by turning out for hometown football club CF Borriol in the Spanish third division.

Garcia came on as a substitute for eight minutes of Borriol's 1-0 defeat to Ribarroja in the Tercera Division, playing on the left of midfield.

The former world No. 2, who counts World Cup Golden Ball winner Diego Forlan among his friends, is a huge football fan and is the president of his local club.

"Sergio looked on the hefty side but has talent," one onlooker said. "However he only got his chance because he's the club president."

Garcia is thought to be hoping to convince the club's coach to let him take part again as he is taking a two-month break from golf after a difficult year."​

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Is there a soccer equivalent of putting? If there is, perhaps Sergio wouldn't have those duties ...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
He's also a mean Monopoly playa!

I'm a bad @ss Monopoly player!!! I get so competitive when I play that I had to stop playing at family gatherings! It would lead to fights and relatives not speaking to me for months at a time! I love it though!!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I'm a bad @ss Monopoly player!!! I get so competitive when I play that I had to stop playing at family gatherings! It would lead to fights and relatives not speaking to me for months at a time! I love it though!!

Hahahaha that is hilarious.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

Hahahaha that is hilarious.

🔥 Latest posts