• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Serious question for gun owners...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
My son is prety well protected.

Photo0055.jpg
Yeah those pink sheets would scare any hardened criminal i know.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Keep the gun loaded and under your pillow (mattress?) at night and locked up somewhere during the day? ONLY have it when you sleep? It would be devastating if your kids were hurt by your guns. I have a loaded gun by my bed (an unreliable Hi-Point as eclark would say :p but also have a set of nunchakus that I have been trained to use. Those can be absolutely lethal if you are good with them).

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
STRONGLY disagree with this method. This violates one of the rules of gun safety. You don't want anything in the trigger guard of a loaded gun unless you are ready to shoot. This is absolutely an accident waiting to happen.
I didn't mean loaded while you were practicing unlocking it...............

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I didn't mean loaded while you were practicing unlocking it...............
Its still loaded when you're attempting to unlock it if needed some night. Plus operating a little lock like that under stress is going to be extremely difficult. Fine motor skills are the first thing to go in stressful situations. It may work for someone but its not a good solution.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.