• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shaft Dump

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I have a load of shafts that I am looking to pass along to someone else.

Graphite Design Burner TP logo 65 gram X Flex pulled from a Burner TP Fairway wood. $75

Fujikura Burner TP logo 75 gram S Flex pulled from a Burner TP Fairway wood. $75

Fujikura TM Rescue TP graphic 85 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue TP '07 3 iron hybrid. $50

hDiamana TM Rescue Dual TP graphic 83 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue Dual 4 iron hybrid. $50

Diamana White Board Ion Plated 73 gram S Flex, played at 44.5" in a Burner TP, tipped .5". Sold, thanks

Diamana Red Board Ion Plated 83 gram S Flex, played 42.5" in an r7 TP Fairway wood, tipped .5" as per Mitsubishi tip trimming instructions for a fairway wood. $125

Bassara 73 gram driver shaft, played 44.5" in an r7 425 TP, untipped. $75

hBassara 83 gram hybrid shaft, played to standard length in a Rescue TP 07. $50

Rifle Project X brushed satin finish 3-PW, 6.5 flex taper tip. Played standard length in a set of Taylor Made TPF irons, no shaft stickers. $150

Also have a Burner TP 10.5* head only for $150, will install any of the above driver shafts for the combined price of the two parts, no installation fee. Sold, thanks

PM for pics, don't want to overload the board with photos.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
hey the tp head
I want!!! Pics please and what can u do price wize with any dimana.. Well red or white.. but what are the differences between Red and Blue and White?

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Fujikura TM Rescue TP graphic 85 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue TP '07 3 iron hybrid. $50 (length and tip size on this? have a grip on it?)

hDiamana TM Rescue Dual TP graphic 83 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue Dual 4 iron hybrid. $50 (length and tip size? )

(length and tip size?)

Thanks

OP
BStone

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Fujikura TM Rescue TP graphic 85 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue TP '07 3 iron hybrid. $50 (length and tip size on this? have a grip on it?)

hDiamana TM Rescue Dual TP graphic 83 gram S flex pulled from a Rescue Dual 4 iron hybrid. $50 (length and tip size? )

(length and tip size?)

Thanks

All are .350" shafts, can't find my tape measure at the moment, but the Fuji played standard length in a Rescue TP '07 19*, the hDiamana played standard length in a 21* Rescue Dual TP, and the hBassara is .25" longer than the Fuji. The Fuji TP has a Taylor Made Tour Velvet, the hDiamana has a Tour Velvet Cord, and the hBassara has no grip.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Thanks tmag. Your a top notch guy, hopefully we get to play a round with eachother eventually.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
All are .350" shafts, can't find my tape measure at the moment, but the Fuji played standard length in a Rescue TP '07 19*, the hDiamana played standard length in a 21* Rescue Dual TP, and the hBassara is .25" longer than the Fuji. The Fuji TP has a Taylor Made Tour Velvet, the hDiamana has a Tour Velvet Cord, and the hBassara has no grip.

.350 kills everything dude....thanks for your troubles though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.